Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The End of the 1st day

I'm cuddled up in bed ready for a nice clip of sleep. I didn't get to the belly-off workout today but I did do a great 20 minute elliptical work out which burned off 165 calories. I also took the time to groom myself and spoiled myself. Something I haven't done in forever. I'm proud of my first day. Its a great example of how with good food and exercise I can feel amazing. I read up on my ideal weight which is supposed to be between 106 and 116. I've never been that low but I suspect that my low energy, fatigue and depression/anxiety may have something to do with me being almost 50 lbs over my ideal weight. It's going to be challenging but I will get to that weight. Ok meal and exercise plan for tomorrow. 

Breakfast- Eyou smoothie
Lunch- 2c salad, 4oz tofu, 1c black beans
Dinner- 1c broccoli, 1c salad, 1c hummus, 4oz tofu
Snack- 1/2c soymilk, 1/2c dark cherries.

Workout- belly-off work-out

1 comment: